Wednesday 11 May 2011

Paper flowers

Hello,

Last Sunday I won a small prize from www.rakhiva.com - a 10 lv. voucher. So I went on and bought two shades of yellow crepe paper and some paper wire in two colors: pea green and beige/ivory/creme or something.

I bought those because I liked them but had no decent idea on what was I going to do with them. Well, today I found out one of those things - paper flowers!



One is somehow similar to a daffodil (while it doesn't insist on actually BEING one), and the other one is a rose.




Materials used:
• two shades of crepe paper
• paper wire in pea green
• hot glue + gun

-------------

The other significant thing that happened today was that I received my Martha Stewart Doily edge punch from www.2elshi-shop.com !

It's AMAZING and I'm about to use it as soon as I put my hands on some nice cardboard/paper.

See you nex time, folks! xx
   

No comments:

Post a Comment